Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Visit to NYC

Instead of flying right home after London I stopped in NYC for a few days!!!! It was SO good to finally see Jordan and explore a new city! We went out to dinner at the Hudson Hotel. It was a really fun atmosphere. The next day we made breakfast (chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, fruit, and juice, Jordan is a good cook) before heading to the bronx zoo with Jordan's roommate Ryan and his girlfriend Whitney. They are really fun to go out with! There's a pic of Whitney and I checking her into The Waldorf. Lovely hotel! 

While Jordan was at work I explored the city, checked out my new apartment, got to know the subways (which by the way are awful compared to the tube in london) went on some interviews, and did a little shopping, wink wink! I got to meet him for lunch everyday too. It was cool to finally see where he worked and what not! The days flew by and I had to head home, but luckily Jordan got an interview with Pimco and they flew him down to CA for the weekend! YEAH!






No comments: