Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wedding Week

The best part of wedding week! The beautiful La Jolla Temple!
Bridal Tea
Shay made me this adorable apron, I'm fully obsessed.
Family shower! This was so great to have everyone together!
I spent a lot of time with my girl Brittany, we have a bond! I love being an Aunt! I hate that all me nieces and nephews grow up so fast when I'm away.
Getting our marriage licence...

J's tux fitting. He looks to handsome!
Tying up the last minute knots! Shay/Tate/Lyss and I made posters to pick Jordan up from the airport! It was a bash!

Bridal Tea/Shay's Birthday
Yes, I baked!



We all got our nails done the day before, naturally!!!



All the girls! It was so wonderful to have all my girls with me for wedding week, we had so much going on and SO much fun! I wish I could go back and do it again!

No comments: