Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.

We started christma-fying our little NYC apt. Yes I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. I basically purchased half of Macy's Christmas section on Black Friday. Literally I made out like a bandit, it didn't even feel right. But then I got everything home and set up and it all looked so fabulous. (more pictures to come) Let the baking of Christmas delights & the singing of carols begin!

Tada! And there he is. Our little treester. He looks so pretty in all his glitz and glam... maybe he is a she!
Jordan conquered the walk home, he's was about to tackle the stairs here. It was of course a success since we bought a baby tree. Even baby trees need to fulfill their Christmas destiny!

Jordan carried him home, truly manly!
I found him, our little baby tree.

xoxo
Happy Christmas!

No comments: