Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Senioritis


Senioritis:

noun. A crippling disease that strikes school seniors. Symptoms include: laziness, an over-excessive wearing of track pants, old athletic shirts, sweatpants, athletic shorts, and sweatshirts. Also features a lack of studying, repeated absences, and a generally dismissive attitude. The only known cure is a phenomenon known as Graduation.

Well, it's about that time of year. Only 23 days until I am officially part of the real world. Yeah Yeah, I know you're all thinking, "enjoy this time, you'll never have it back" and I promise you I have enjoyed it and I'm honestly trying to stay positive, but with the sun peaking out of the dark clouds it's hard not to want to start celebrating. I have loved BYU-Idaho so much and I'm so sad for to say goodbye to all my friends, but I've never been so burnt out in my life. I'm ready to get back to California and relax a bit. I'm California dreaming from here on out!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Karemom said...

Keep studying. It's all worth it!
Love you!