Sunday, March 9, 2008

MUMS HERE

Mummy Dearest and I had the most divine time. The list of fun things we did together goes on and on :) One of my favorites was buying some retro shades on Portobello road saturday morning! Green is a good color! Showing mum Portobello was great for me because the Notting Hill area is sort of like my neighborhood and Portobello is my favorite part.

On saturday afternoon we had tea at the Kensington Palace Orangery. We had peppermint tea with scones ( on the scones was clotted cream and fresh jam) a very good combination.

One of the nights that mum was here we went and saw  The Sound of Music. The children in the cast were mind boggling good. I couldn't help imagining Skyler as the littlest girl! I got to show off the dress Jordan got me and kare bear liked it!  We also saw dirty dancing one night. That was one was so good too. I was so happy to have mum with me to see some great dancing.

Beside those fun things, we took a tour of kensington palace, went to the vanity fair exhibit at the national portrait gallery, went to dinner at my favorite restaurants, did a bit of shopping, and enjoyed the lovely hotel! It was one of my best weeks here. I was so grateful to have mum visit that week!




No comments: