Wednesday, May 26, 2010

mama & papa bear

for my mom's birthday/Christmas/all holiday's in 2010 that require gifts I got her and my dad a portrait session with the
I have to admit it was somewhat of a selfish gift because I really wanted some great pictures on my parents and I knew Amelia and team would get the job done. Of course Amelia & Justin did not disappoint.

when I looked at Amelia's blog last night and saw these beautiful shots I started to cry. Amelia always does a great job with scenery and lighting, but the way she perfectly captured my parents was breathe-taking.

thanks Amelia for sharing your awesome talents.

&

thanks mom and dad for being such AMAZING parents.

what an example of love.


I'm sorry, but I have to say it
How cute and awesome are my parents??!!

3 comments:

megara said...

Kaitlyn! What an awesome idea. Your parents are beautiful, and I remember falling in love with your mom when i met her for a minute in London. I love the mustache ones...

so fun!

megara said...

Kaitlyn! What an awesome idea. Your parents are beautiful, and I remember falling in love with your mom when i met her for a minute in London. I love the mustache ones...

so fun!

Jen said...

so adorable! I just might have to steal the idea...and I agree with Megan-the mustaches were adorable.