Monday, January 19, 2009

Many Thanks




I'm so very blessed and just wanted to say thank you to all those who touched my life with joy. 

J- I was so beyond happy to have you spending the holiday with my family and I and on top of that you gave me such thoughtful (perfectly matching) gifts, that I'm so excited for!! You have no idea how special they are to me and I can't wait for us to go snowboarding together!!! You always impress me with how much care goes into everything you do for me and it makes me feel so loved!!!

Rays- Thanks so much so the great gifts!!!!! It was so thoughtful of you to think of us and what a pleasant surprise it was to unwrap gifts from you on Christmas morning! I love my snowman and the picture frame sits on my desk :)

Mum&Dad- Thanks for all your hard work in the home that made this season truly special. The food, company, and special treasures were all so wonderful. The ornament box is gorgeous! You are such wonderful parent for whom I am so grateful!



xoxo


No comments: