Monday, March 15, 2010

little.


{my niece bryn}

“We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”
-Frederick Keonig

I work with the four year olds at church now and I've got to say, I think I'm learning more from them than they are from me. They are always reminding me of simple principals that in my busy life I tend to forget. They get excited about the littlest things {getting the dark blue crayon} and it reminds me how important it is to have gratitude for all my blessings, but especially the little things that bring me joy. There are so many small things that make me smile & I'm glad God gave them to me. I know he knows my heart and all the things I love.
I feel his love every time I enjoy a simple joy {toasted marshmallow shake}

thank you little ones.

for your little reminders.

No comments: