Wednesday, December 22, 2010

rum tummy tum



Target Two Day Sale or see more Target Videos or Videos

yeah yeah, this is old news you say. I know, but I have been looking for them online since the actual two day sale when I kept seeing them on TV and finally found my favorites. if these don't make you literally *laugh out loud* then something is probably wrong with you.

this first one is my most favorite of all favorites. 
when J first saw it on TV, he said "come here and watch this, you are on TV" (meaning I really do sing that Christmas song just as weirdie as she does) 
Im not kidding you I made Jordan rewind it at least 17 times and I was laughing harder each time. J thought it was funny for about 2 times and then he just started laughing at how hard I was laughing...
then he got tired of it. 
haha


but I'm still not tired of it and you can come here and watch it anytime you need to if you love it as much as I do.


1 comment:

Whitney said...

These commercials are my all time favorite! I will stop the tivo just to watch them. THey always bring a smile to my face. :)