Thursday, April 14, 2011

mum, keri & sky

VISITORS 
in march we had my mom, sister & niece to visit over st. patrick's day
hence all the green
this is my happy place
//eataly//
is basically like hopping a plane to italy for lunch

we had a LOT of good food
{which we always do when visitors come, which means I'm always breaking my eating rules and therefore rapidly getting un-skinny. awesome}
we got a box to see phantom of the opera which I've always
LOVED
I swear its better every time I see it
think of me, think of my fondly...
music of the night
mascaraed
BRAVO
with raoul at the stage door
we even did the statue and ellis island, which I hadn't done since I was 12.
mr & mrs uber weird
we stopped at alice's for a spot o tea
I love all their dishes.I never thought I would have such an obsession with dishes, it just sort of happened after I got married and now it cant be stopped.
we even had some nice weather for a bit while they were here.

thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Whitney said...

What a perfect girls weekend! I remember when I was a little girl my one dream was to go to the american girl doll store in NYC, oh memories.

I want to come visit (when it's not coat wearing weather)!