Wednesday, April 6, 2011

there was an young lady who lived in a shoebox...

spring is in the air (fingers crossed) and with the flowers and showers comes //spring cleaning//
I love it.
I've always liked to clean/organize and I always feel so fantastic after a good cleanse, but living in new york makes this process tricky for one big reason.

I live in a shoebox.

my mom says this is nice because there isn't much to clean, but the problem is we have the triple the amount of stuff then the size of our tiny flat will fit.

I feel like the walls are closing in around me as our apartment fills up.
jordan & I can both hardly fit at the same time.
(ok this is a gross exaggeration, but it feels that way sometimes)


I heard this book was life changing and I think right now its much needed.I will let you know if it works for me.
simplicity is not one of my strong suits :)

No comments: