Thursday, April 7, 2011

rain rain go away... dont come again anymore days

J is intensely cautious about taking our little lolacita out in bad weather
(sometimes I wonder if he is more worried about protecting the vespa than protecting us, but he promised my nurse mother he'd be careful and careful he is)
which means we haven't been able to go for many rides with all this rainy wetness that is manhattan these days.
its true our helmets make us look exceptionally good, but sorry it doesn't have this effect on everyone. also pardon my huge mouth/serious red lips in this photo. it is what it is
I don't know why my instinct is to make the above weird kissy face, but I do it regularly and J thinks is laughable
we love you lola girl, we will miss you until the rain is gone
-mommy and daddy

No comments: