Thursday, May 5, 2011

"two drifters off to see the world"

I'm sad to say with all the crazy that is my life right now I missed my dear Audrey's birthday. although I'm sure she understands.
better late then never



“I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.”
you & I both Audrey

heres to you for your birthday Audrey
{cheers}

& a few gems to take with you from a real woman of class:

“You can always tell what kind of a person a man really thinks you are by the earrings he gives you”

“I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone.”

“Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.”

“There are certain shades of limelight that can wreck a girl's complexion”  

1 comment:

.kaitlyn. said...

Sorry Veronica C. I deleted your comment. so here it is :)

"LOVE that last one"