I just read this post at all things heart and home.
It got me thinking, of course, about how I want others to remember me. This led to what I will remember about a few of the special people in my life.
I'll never forget it.
Here’s how I'd like to be remembered:
- she loved the church & the Lord
- she considered others’ feelings, & loved to make people happy
- she was passionate
- she put her children first
- she knew how to have fun & she knew how to get things done
- she supported her husband & family be trying to be a better woman
love is… like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it
-A Walk to Remember
check out the girls blog to see what I wrote about remembering others