Tuesday, February 2, 2010

mixed tape

musical stylings that speak to my soul.
{current valentine playlist}

  • I'll Follow You Into the Dark: Death Cab
  • Baby: Justin Bieber
  • Our Kind of Love: Lady Antebellum
  • No Air: Glee Cast Version
  • At This Moment: Michael Buble
  • Give It to Me Right : Melanie Fiona
  • Jump Then Fall : Taylor Swift
  • Black & Gold: Sam Sparrc
  • Let's Just Fall In Love Again: Jason Castro
  • Only You Can Love Me This Way: Keith Urban
  • Never Forget You: Noisettes
  • Crazier: Taylor Swift
  • When the Day Met the Night: Panic At the Disco
  • Grow Old With Me: Death Cab Version
  • The Story: Brandi Carlile
  • My Own Two Hands: Ben Harper & Jack Johnson
  • So High: John Legend
  • Hey There Delilah: Plain White T's
  • I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You: Collin Hay
  • Maybe I'm Amazed: Jem
  • Blush : Plumb
  • Trouble Sleeping: Corrine Bailey Rae
  • You and I: Jason Mraz
  • Come Rain or Con Shine: Billie Holiday
  • Lulaby: Dixie Chicks
  • Fallin For You: Colbie Calliet
  • They Weren't There: Missy Higgins
  • Hungry Eyes: Dirty Dancing Soundtrack
  • Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours: Stevie Wonder
  • She Is Love: Losing Sleep
  • This Will Be: Natalie Cole

enjoy!

No comments: