Tuesday, February 2, 2010

lover of life



I was talking with Carly the other night (which I always thoroughly enjoy because we don't mess around when it comes to girl talk) and I was sharing my giant love of blogs slash blogging and she said ... "I know, that's why I'm surprised you don't blog more!" So now I'm going to blog like this blog has never seen before. Starting with the photo above, a little valentine's inspiration, to set the mood. I also bought my self an amazing Valentine's headband from Ban.do to really get myself in the mood. I recommend doing the same, but first register at Daily Candy so you can get the 30% off coupon!


xo

K.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love Daily Candy.
Love the headband.
Love reading your blog.
Love the new design photo--how did you do that?!
And would love getting to know you better if we could just find the time... ;)
Happy Lovin'!
XO

.kaitlyn. said...

LOVE YOU!

.kaitlyn. said...

LOVE YOU!